Friday, July 13, 2012

A Day at the Beach

I love it when days really feel like summer.  Growing up, Michigan always showed me a good time during the summer season and lately I've been missing being home, doing what I always did during this time of year.  I'd bake out in the sun, while away the afternoon floating around on pool noodles in my parents' pool, and eat pizza with lemonade while still drying off from being in the water. 

Since I'm living a little far away from my parents' place to just hop in my car and go swimming for the afternoon, I've been bugging Vince to take me to the beach one day.  He took a day off this week and we finally got to go!  Kelso is just a hop, skip, and a jump away from our place and it has easily taken place in my mind as my favorite summer spot.  It wasn't too crowded, there weren't any pesky seagulls stalking us for food, and it even had a food stand with popsicles!  What more could a girl want?  

We had so much fun laying out and reading our books.  We even had a little picnic brought from home. All in all, a really sweet little getaway date! 

[There she is!]


[A perfect day]


[So bright!]



1 comment:

The Wearwithal said...

Such cute photos! Looks like you had a great time
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...